A community free from family violence, where everyone feels safe.
We believe it’s important to maintain conversation with our valued partners, supporters and those in the wider family violence sector.
Our quarterly newsletter profiles the latest news about our projects, services and the wider achievements of EDVOS, along with other relevant sector updates.
Have our newsletter delivered straight to your inbox by subscribing via our form at the bottom of the page or email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read more about your privacy with EDVOS.
Previous Years Newsletters
News and Media Releases
News and Media Releases Pre 2019
- Statement from EDVOS Patron – Christine Nixon and Executive Director – Jenny Jackson in response to the recent tragic loss of lives allegedly as a result of family violence – Monday 9th July, 2018
- Specialist Support for Family Violence, Wednesday, 21st June, 2017
- My Hairdresser Saved My Life, Tuesday 30th May, 2017
- EDVOS extends operating hours for a stronger family violence response Thursday 16th March, 2017
- EDVOS welcomes 10-year plan to end family violence Tuesday 29th November, 2016
- New alliance boosts specialist family violence response in Melbourne’s east (18th August 2016)
- New funding for family violence response in Melbourne’s east 12th September 2016
- New counselling support service for those experiencing family violence (21/7/16)
- EDVOS partners to improve legal support for women (27/6/16)
- Improved family violence support for ATSI community in Melbourne’s East (20/6/16)
- EDVOS praises initial investment in family violence recommendations (14/4/16)
- EDVOS welcomes Royal Commission recommendations (31/3/16)
- EDVOS appoints new CEO (21/3/16)