Your feedback is important to us
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we use this information to help us improve our services.
- We treat you with dignity and respect
- We communicate openly and honestly
- We promote learning and improvement
- We are flexible and respond to the needs of our clients
How can I provide feedback?
You can do one of the following:
- (03) 9259 4200 EDVOS operating hours: 9.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturdays
- Get a copy of the Feedback Form from EDVOS and place it in the feedback box at reception or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us your Feedback Form by mail to: Quality Risk & Compliance Team, Eastern Domestic Violence Service, PO Box 698 Ringwood VIC 3134
- Fill out the feedback form below
EDVOS Feedback Form
EDVOS Complaints Management:
We will make all reasonable attempts to resolve your complaints. If you are not happy with the outcome of EDVOS complaints management you can forward your complaints to: